You know how, when your brain is working, strange ideas come to you? This wasn't quite like "Throw that!" when holding a glass wine bottle while in a liquor store (which, yes, has been an annoyance to me because it is sorely tempting, but I know better than to do that and also recognize that I would go broke quickly), or even those vampires that suck in a more different way (die, vampire, die!). This was me, driving to work, organizing my lessons for the day, getting ready to explain to my boss why I hadn't been doing well with timesheets, making sure I was going the speed limit, promising myself that I would review my experience at Taco Bell and not forget like usual (I did it this time!), trying to see my hive from the highway, thinking about "The Good Place," hoping I wasn't pissing off the drivers around me, wondering where the best post-Halloween discount candy could be found, thinking about triumphant carrots, and BAM. Fanfiction idea.
Why am I writing about writing about stuff here? It's about Wolverine trying to be a good dad to X-23 (based in the X-Men: Evolution universe, because I haven't set up Earth-d517 enough for it to make sense. Every review would be all "You lost me when Cyclops took Wolverine out for milkshakes to make things better") and it involves bees. Hopefully, I'll post it to Fanfiction.net and maybe update this post with that link. At least this will hold me semi-accountable.
And, yes, I will post more about my lady-friends at some point. I've mostly been dropping off sugar water while I rush around. They're still not building out much. I still love them.
no subject
Date: 2018-11-08 01:42 pm (UTC)From:a) it sounds adorable/I am a total douche when it comes to those two
b) X-Men Evolution is just a great 'verse, and
c) I would just really love to read your fic :D
You're in luck!
Date: 2018-11-21 03:33 am (UTC)From:https://www.fanfiction.net/u/626423/Aelis-Aisling